The website www.bookingsansar.com (the “Site”) is published and maintained by M/s Adventure Knights Trip Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of Nepal.
Our mission is to empower people to experience lifestyle, culture, natural beauty, tradition and other hospitality services available in Southeast Asia. It’s simple to book hospitality services from our website proficiently, conveniently & easily.
When you access, browse or use our Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
A. SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- You are requested to report to email@example.com in the event you find any content on the Website which you deem is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such a report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
B. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. The company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on the Company’s website and mobile application and for services of the Company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The Company uses third party services for the purpose of the aforesaid mobile number verification process.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
D. BOOKINGSANSAR RIGHTS
- a. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
E. TRANSMITTED MATERIAL
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without the permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners, restaurant owners, spa & tattoo studio owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. The company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate the booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, restaurant, tattoo studio, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
- The company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, the law does not permit exclusions of the liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
F. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- The company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety, and integrity of Company’s systems as well as its clients and user’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability, and validity of orders placed by you.
- Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. The company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
G. PROMOTION CODES
- Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promo code before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, the user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for Hotels. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on the total price before discount.
H. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION BY BOOKINGSANSAR.COM IN CASE OF INVALID INFORMATION FROM USER
- The user expressly undertakes to provide to Bookingsansar.com only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the user would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the user from availing the services from Bookingsansar.com
- In case Bookingsansar.com discovers or has reason to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the user or any information provided by the user or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, Bookingsansar.com in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of bookings, etc., without any prior intimation to the User. In such event, Bookingsansar.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages that may cause to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking services.
- The User unequivocally indemnifies Bookingsansar.com of any such claim or liability and shall not hold Bookingsansar.com responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by Bookingsansar.com for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include Bookingsansar.com denying/canceling any booking on account of suspected fraud transactions.
I. FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMER AND SOLICITATION
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be settled as per the Mediation Act, 2068 (2011) and both the parties shall submit to the non-exchange jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.
- You agree to defend and fully compensate Company and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited, to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
ii. Your violation of any applicable law including but not limited to violation of intellectual property rights of a third party; or
iii. Your use of this Website.