BookingSansar – We also provide professional visa processing service in Nepal. The world has come close as a result of globalization. We can instantly move across the globe from one corner to another for studying, medical purpose, traveling, business and wanting to live in other countries. BookingSansar is one of the dedicated travel service provider company, supporting applied candidate Medical Tourism, Tourist Visa, Immigration, and other visa support.
All foreigners, except Indians, must have a visa. Nepali embassies and consulates overseas issue visas with no fuss but most people get one on the spot on arrival in Nepal, either at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport or at road borders at Nepalganj, Birganj/Raxaul Bazaar, Sunauli, Kakarbhitta, Mahendranagar, Dhangadhi and even the Rasuwagadhi checkpoint at the China/Tibetan border.
A Nepali visa is valid for entry for three to six months from the date of issue. Children aged under 10 require a visa but are not charged a visa fee. Citizens of South Asian countries (except India) and China need visas, but if you’re only entering once in a calendar year, these are free.
To obtain a visa upon arrival by air in Nepal you must fill in an application form at one of the automatic registration machines, which will also take your digital photo.
You can save some time by filling in the form beforehand online at www.online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa and uploading a digital photo, but you must do this less than 15 days before your arrival date.
A single-entry visa valid for 15/30/90 days costs US$25/40/100.
At Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan Airport the fee is payable in any major currency, but at land borders officials require payment in cash (US dollars); bring small bills.
SAARC countries can get a 30-day visa for free on arrival. Indian passport holders do not need a visa to enter Nepal.
Don’t overstay your visa. You can pay a fine as mentioned by the Government of Nepal at the airport if you have overstayed less than 30 days (plus per day visa extension fee applicable), but it’s far better to get it all sorted out in advance at Kathmandu’s Central Immigration Office, as a delay could cause you to miss your flight.
It’s a good idea to keep a number of passport photos with your passport so they are immediately handy for trekking permits, visa applications and other official documents.
Advice for Online Visa Applicants
In order to avoid long queues and unnecessary problems, kindly submit a complete Online Visa Application form to the Immigration Authority of Nepal in your first attempt! To do that, here are few things you need to prepare:
- Please keep your valid passport at hand.
- Ready a recent digital photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) in your removable device to upload your photograph for the application.
- Gather beforehand
- a detailed permanent residence address, and
- Detailed address in Nepal.
- You need to provide telephone numbers, land-line and mobile number.
- You need to provide your email address too.
- The submitted application will remain in the system for 15 days. After 15 days, the application will be deleted automatically from the system.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, a receipt will be sent to your email immediately.
- Print the receipt and keep it with you as you need to produce it before the Immigration Authority.
- For your convenience, the deadline to contact the Immigration Authority will be mentioned in the receipt.
- The receipt also mentions about the documents you need to produce before the Immigration Authority.
- Please contact the Immigration Authority within 15 days after the submission of application.
- For example, if you submit your extension application today, and your visa is expiring the next day, on the third day if you visit the Department of Immigration, you will have to pay late fee of that day. In order to prevent this sort of hassle, please submit your extension application on time and get your visa renewed before crossing the expiry date.
- When you contact the Immigration Authority, please make sure you have the receipt and proper documents with you including the necessary fee.
- No on arrival visa for country list – AFG,IRQ,CMR,GHA,SOM,SWZ,PSE,ZWE,NGA,ETH,LBR
Tourist Visa Fee NPR 5,000/=
Business Visa Fee + Service Charge NPR 11,000/=
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- A passport or travel documents (at least six months validity) and its photocopy.
- Three sets of Visa Application form.
- Three recent passport-size coloured photographs-bearing present appearance- straignt face- no cap – no sun glasses.
- Confirmed roundtrip airplane ticket and its photocopy.
- Financial evidence and relevant documents. (eg. previous 6 months Bank Statement)
* The visitors to the Kingdom of Thailand, who are 12 years of age, must hold sufficient funds to cover their stay in the Kingdom at least 20,000 Bhat (equivalent to NRs.60,000) per person and 40,000 Bhat (equivalent to NRs.120,000) per family or equivalent in any convertible currency. Failure to comply with this regulation may result in deportation. For multiple Tourist Visa the visitor must hold sufficient funds in the Bank account more than 20,000 Bhat (Equivalent NRs. 600,000) not less than 6 months.